Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Perfect Day for a Birthday Party!!

Saturday in Glendora was an absolutely spectacular cool, fall day to celebrate such a beautiful life as Grace's! Friends and family gathered at Finkbiner Park for tasty Mexican food (Grace requested bean and cheese burritos), the Big pink cake and little green cake (again Grace's request), and lots of fun hanging out. When Jacob gets some free time, maybe he'll put up some footage from the party (he's the pro at that). We all had such a great time! Today, Grace slept in later than usual and has been a little tired all day. I think she has a b-day hangover! At dinner tonight she was recalling her friends that were there. She was so blessed! Here's a few snapshots (I'm also including a pic of her in her new pink car and her reading her baby book to Nana and Papa on the eve of her birthday). I also wanted to note for those of you who haven't seen her in a while that at her 2 year pediatrician appointment we were told that she's in the 3 1/2 year old range for height.






1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

We had a great time celebrating with you-I can't believe she is already 2!:)