Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day!

She insisted on wearing a pretty dress to the Valentine's Day party at our church. In her words, "I want to wear a pretty dress just like mommy." After I put her in the dress, she requested to take a look at herself in the mirror. Her first response was, "I'm an angel!"

She got some special princess shoes for Valentine's Day in the mail from Nana. She wouldn't even let me put them on her until she was wearing one of her dresses! Once in full garb, she requested I take a picture of her. Grace was overjoyed to get a Hannah Montana sleeping bag from Grandma and Grandpa for Valentine's Day. She even let all of her babies have a turn in it.Giving Jacob a medal of honor for being such a great husband!
Some little girls up the street gave this dress to Grace and if she had it her way she would wear it everyday. As soon as she puts it on, she asks me to play music so she can "dance pretty."

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

She looks adorable-I bet it's fun dressing a little girl!