

So, a couple of days ago, Grace surprised both Jacob and I when she managed to take her own diaper off and then proceeded to take it over to the trash can, open the lid, and throw it away. I guess this shows how she feels about that.

Cute smiles in front of the Christmas tree.

Just in case you were wondering... She has her bad moments:)


Grace and I put together our first Gingerbread house. We got it put together with only a few bites out of the walls! She loved pressing on the candy pieces into the frosting!
2 comments:
"MY WORD" ( spoken only as Gramie can.)
She's too smart! (Spoken only as Nana can!)
I thought it looked like she was nibbling on that gingerbread in the first photo! How cute. I can't believe she could push the candy into the frosting. Smarty. She's looking too old. It doesn't seem like she should be able to look that old--we just saw her two months ago! Miss you!
Post a Comment