

Those of you faithful Grace Glory blog followers may have noticed a slow down in the updates, which I can assure you has not been due to a lack of Grace doing new and exciting things. Rather, our camera's been in the shop for the past couple of weeks and it's been driving us nuts!
Grace is quite the firecracker and has amped up the anxiety levels in us times 10 over the past few weeks. She's constantly on the move, scaling furniture, mom and dad's legs, walls, and anything else she can manage to grab a hold of. Not to mention her particularities... Such as, only really liking foods she can feed to herself, never wanting to get dressed, having melt downs when you take a shower and don't bring her in with you, and night crawling around her crib which inevitably wakes her up and causes her to want to stay up and play (usually around 2a.m.). She's keeping us on our toes to say the least. And then there's the tender moments like her giving kisses on the lips, trailing you around the house so as not to let you out of her sight, and the big joyful welcomes when you get home from work (she actually claps now when I come through the door). I love it all because it's what makes her her and her uniqueness shines through more and more each day.
She's been spending most of her summer days hanging out with dad (as he's on summer break from teaching), going on walks to the park, and daily pool trips at Gramma and Grampas... It's such a hard life.
1 comment:
The first picture is so funny is you imagine Gracie's saying, "I'mmmm ba-ack!" I can't wait to see that little personality in a few weeks!
Post a Comment